- Zinc Acetate 50 mg
- Eczema / Melasma
- Acrodermatitis Enteropathica
- Recurrent Respiratory Tract Infections
- Wilson’s Disease
- Compromised Immunity
- Well-established role in human zinc deficiency syndromes including acrodermatitis enteropathica.
- Anti-inflammatory property; supports re-epithelialization in treating eczemas.
- Effective in controlling copper levels & toxicity in Wilson’s disease.
- Reduces the incidence of acute lower respiratory infections.
- Helps the development of immune system.
How useful was Derma PCD Franchise?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: