- Itraconazole 100 mg
- 200 mg Capsules
- Onychomycosis (Tinea Unguium)
- Tinea Corporis
- Tinea Pedis
- Onychomycosis of the toenail, with or without fingernail involvement, due to dermatophytes (tinea unguium).
- Onychomycosis of the fingernail due to dermatophytes (tinea unguium).
- Inhibits the Cytochrome P450-dependent synthesis of ergosterol, which is the vital component of the fungal cell membranes.
- Itraconazole capsules should be taken during, or right after a full meal to ensure maximal absorption.
- Should not be prescribed for fungal nail infections if patient has had heart failure, including congestive heart failure.
How useful was Derma PCD Franchise?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: