- Terbinafine 250 mg
- 1% Cream
- Tinea Pedis
- Tinea Versicolor
- Tinea Cruris
- Tinea Corporis
- Other Superficial Dermatophytosis
- Cutaneous Candidial Infections
- Fungal Skin & Nail Infections
- Highly active against Candida Spp., Aspergillus Spp., Sporothrix Schenckii, Penicillium Marneffei , Malassezia Furfur , Cryptococcus Neoformans, Trichosporon Spp.
- Produces significantly higher mycological cure rates and significantly better clinical improvement compared to Itraconazole in tinea Pedis Infection
- Terbinafine exhibits lower MICs compared to Fluconazole, Itraconazole, And Griseofulvin
- Terbinafine is more effective 72% compared to ketoconazole 64% for the treatment of tinea Pedis infection
How useful was Derma PCD Franchise?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: