- Tacrolimus 0.1%
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Inflammatory Dermatoses
- Tacrolimus has unique immunomodulatory properties and strong anti-inflammatory activities
- Unlike steroids, it does not cause skin thinning(Atrophy), telangiectasis & hypertrichosis
- Effective and safe for the treatment of vitiligo with homogeneous repigmentation of the lesions
- Repigmentation started at week three & week four of therapy in vitiligo
- Treatment of patients with moderate to severe atopic dermatitis in whom alternative, conventional therapies are not indicated because of potential risk or intolerance to these therapies
- Relieves redness & inflammation
- Allows quick healing of lesions
- Decreases t-cell activation & cytokine release
How useful was Derma PCD Franchise?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: