- The usual starting dose is 50mg daily for 2 weeks. This should be increased to 100mg daily and, depending on response and haematological tolerance, to a typical maintenance dose of 2–3mg/kg/day.
- Azathioprine 50 mg
- Azathioprine is a synthetic purine analog derived from 6-mercaptopurine.
- It is a purine antagonist and its active metabolites act by disrupting the function of endogenous purines.
- It has a cytotoxic and immunosuppressive mechanism of action.
- Pemphigus Vulgaris
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
- Atopic Eczema
- Bullous Pemphigoid
- Pyoderma Gangrenosum
- Chronic Contact Dermatitis
- Cutaneous Vasculitis
- Immunobullous Diseases
- Cicatricial Pemphigoid
How useful was Derma PCD Franchise?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: