- Nadifloxacin 1% Gel
- Bacterial Skin Infections:
Twice Daily for 1-2 weeks
- Acne Vulgaris:
Twice Daily for a maximum Period of 6 Months
- Broad Spectrum Anti-Bacterial Action at low MIC
- Inhibits the enzyme DNA gyrase that is involved in bacterial DNA synthesis
- Active against Aerobic Gram Positive, Gram Negative and anaerobic bacteria, P acne and S epidermis
- Active Against new quinolone resistant MRSA
- No reported bacterial resistance for last 13 years
- European Journal of Pediatrics mentioned that Nadifloxacin is effective and well tolerated in Bacterial Skin Infections even in children below 1 year of age
How useful was Derma PCD Franchise?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: