- Ketoconazole 200 mg
- It has the ability to impair the synthesis of ergosterol, a component of fungal and yeast cell membrane .
- It is used to treat neutropenic or AIDS patients with oral and esophageal candidiasis
- Mainstay of treatment for fungal infections and seborrheic dermatitis.
- Very effective in various skin infections including itching, fungal infections, dandruff, dermatitis.
- Has negligible percutaneous absorption.
- Broad spectrum Anti-Fungal Agent Ketoconazole belongs to a class of drugs called imidazoles
- Seborrheic dermatitis
- Skin bacterial infections
- Severe recalcitrant dermatophytoses
- Pityriasis versicolor or tinea versicolor
- Skin fungal infections like Athlete’s foot, Ringworm, candidiasis, jock itch and Seborrhea (dry, flaking skin)
- Deep mycoses
- Chronic mucocutaneous candidiasis
- Oral thrush
How useful was Derma PCD Franchise?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: