- Glutathione 1%
- Kojic Acid 2%
- Glycolic Acid 10%
- Octyl Methoxycinnamate 7.5%
- Niacinamide 5%
- Arbutin 0.02 %
- Aloe Vera Extract 5%
- Vitamin E Acetate 0.1%
- Pine Bark Extract 1%
- Pine bark extract improves the health and smoothness of the skin including damage caused by
Overexposure to sunlight and anti aging.
- Glutathione is a master anti-oxidant and helps fight the free radicals.
- It is anti-ageing in nature.
- It is a part of the natural UV defense system and thus protects the body from harmful UV rays.
- It helps in reducing the dark melanin pigments, and converts them into lighter pigments, Thus making the skin fairer, brighter and more even-toned.
- Kojic acid may lighten the skin, which can improve the appearance of age spots and sun damage. The reduction of dark spots can have an anti-aging effect.
- Kojic acid is also helpful in decreasing Melasma.
- Kojic acid may also Lightens the scar.
- Glycolic acid is a skin retexturing ingredient.
- It may also help to reduce the appearance of acne, scars, blemishes, age spots and large pores.
- Used with other skin care products it can help to increase the effectiveness of those products by exfoliating the skin’s surface.
- Suitable for all skin types especially dry, flaky, mature and aging prevention.
- Removes layer of dead skin allowing pores to excrete oil properly.
- Lightens pigmentation spots.
- Effectively combats acne.
- Removes post acne marks.
- Ensures An Even, Lighter Skin Tone.
- Helps To Minimize The Appearance of Liver Spots.
- Reduces The Degree Of Skin Tanning after UV Exposure.
- Anti Inflammatory.
- Anti Ageing.
- Heal Wounds.
- Lightens Scars And Blemishes.
- Helps Neutralize Free Radicals.
- Improve Hydration.
- Helps To Prevent Signs Of Aging.
How useful was Derma PCD Franchise?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: