- Fexofenadine 120 mg
- Montelukast 10 mg Tablets
- Chronic Idiopathic Urticaria
- Allergic Dermatitis
- Atopic Eczema
- Skin Rash
- An ideal highly selective H1 antihistamine does not cross Blood Brain Barrier
& shows no anti-cholinergic effects.
- Established efficacy and tolerability.
- Is safer, causes less sedation and is more efficious than first generation anti-histamines.
- Improves quality of life.
- Does not interact with Muscarinic receptors unlike Desloratadine.
- Antagonizes the proinflammatory and proasthmatic activities.
- No anticholinergic activity.
- Synergistic effect better than individual agent.
- Once daily dosage improves patient Compliance.
How useful was Derma PCD Franchise?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: