- Hydroquinone 20%
- Tretinoin 0.25%
- Fluocinolone acetonide 0.10%
- Hydroquinone decreases the formation of melanin in the skin. Melanin is the pigment in skin that
gives it a brown color.
- Hydroquinone topical (for the skin) is used to lighten areas of darkened skin such as freckles, age
spots, melasma (sun damage), or chloasma (darkened skin caused by hormonal changes).
- Tretinoin is a form of vitamin A that helps the skin renew itself. Tretinoin topical (for the skin)
is used to treat acne, to smooth rough facial skin, and to reduce the appearance of fine wrinkles
and mottled skin discoloration.
- This medication is used to treat a variety of skin conditions (e.g., eczema, dermatitis, allergies, rash). Fluocinolone reduces the swelling, itching, and redness that can occur in these types of conditions.
How useful was Derma PCD Franchise?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: