- DOSAGE :
1 ML (5 SPRAYS) OF THE SOLUTION TO THE AFFECTED AREAS OF THE
SCALP TWICE DAILY (MAXIMUM TOTAL DAILY DOSE IS 2 ML)
- Ease of Application
- Lesser Dripping and loss from application site
- Better Accuracy of Dosage
- Minoxidil 5%
- Finasteride 0.1%
- Androgenetic Alopecia(Male Pattern Baldness)
- Drug Induced Hair Loss
- Alopecia Areata
- Potent vasodilator, stimulates the growth of terminal hair from vellus or miniaturized follicles in balding scalp (Society for Investigative Dermatology 2012)
- Increases microcirculation at the root of the hair follicle thereby stimulating hair growth (Handbook of Dermatological Drug therapy 2011)
- Maintains good vascularization of hair follicles in Androgenetic Alopecia(BJD Volume 138, issue 3, Pages 407-411, March 1998)
- Well tolerated by most people & is safe to use both in men & women
- Finasteride acts by reducing dihydrotestosterone levels, thereby inhibiting miniaturization of hair follicles in patients with androgenetic alopecia (AGA).
- Topical finasteride can be considered for hair density maintenance after initial improvement with
oral finasteride, thereby obviating the indefinite use of oral finasteride. (Indian Dermatol Online J. 2015 Jan-Feb; 6(1): 17–20.)
- A combination therapy of Minoxidil and Finasteride shows great promise in the treatment of hitherto difficult condition Alopecia Androgenetica. It may potentially become the main stay therapy in this condition.
- Topical formulation of Minoxidil & Finastride was shown to have clinically significant
improvement in terms of hair growth as compared to Minoxidil (5%) alone.
How useful was Derma PCD Franchise?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: